HCG Diet Risks
Hcg that stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a naturally occurring hormone like thyroxin and adrenalin.
It has several key roles in human body. But not everyone can produce this glycoprotein based hormone except pregnant women. In the initial months, pregnant women release this substance to safeguard the fetus in the placenta.
Dr. Simeons 1st discovered that Hcg can be taken orally or by injecting into the body for weight loss. It comes along a HCG Protocol including a fat less diet of 500 calories per day.
Side Effects And Warnings Of HCG Diet Revealed:
- In most cases, Hcg diet has no HCG Risks on the body if properly maintained. There are some rare cases where people have minor side effects. It is advisable to consult a doctor before undergoing the hormonal treatment for weight loss.
- Combination of HCG diet drops with certain drugs, herbal and vitamin supplements can cause health risk. Check out with a physician and if needed stop other medication.
- Over dosage or improper use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin as injection, oral drops or pills can cause stomach pain, nausea, headache, early puberty, cramps, swelling etc.
- Children below 16 years should not be given this hormonal dose.
- Duplicate Hcg products have damaging effects on the body.
Benefits of HCG Diet revealed:
- Everyday intake of 125 to 200 i.u. of Hcg can trigger your metabolism and give a toned body in few days. It converts fats into calories. It burns lipids into bulk energy that speed up digestion.
- By stimulating hypothalamus, it suppresses your hunger. Naturally, you don’t panic for junk and deeply fried foodstuffs.
- Improves immunity and fertility. It also supports some bodily functions.
- It does not affect the growth of muscle.
- HCG diet drops can be extremely beneficial for losing one pound daily. You can easily procure this product from its official website.